At Air Nation we invest in the continuous education from qualifying nate testing and manufacture classes to annual certifications. Our certified service technicians specialize in utilizing their training and experience to diagnose and fix your problems the first time. We provide ongoing training to our technicians to keep them up to date on everything new in the industry.
When it comes to pricing, there are no surprises. When you first call our office, you will be quoted a diagnostic fee upfront. Then when the technician finds the problem with your system, he will go over pricing and options before making the repairs. You have control over the entire process.
We offer a number of Residential AC and Heating products. When we come to your home we promise to always provide you with the quality of care you should expect!
Contact us for a Free quote on Residential Services today
When we come inspect your system we get down to the real issues.
- Replace filter (customer supplied)
- Check thermostat
- Check temperature split (exiting air temp and returning air temp)
- Inspect service disconnect
- Check fuses
- Inspect contactors, relays and capacitors
- Check indoor motor voltage and amperage
- Check outdoor motor voltage and amperage
- Check amp draw of compressor
- Inspect bearings and lubricate moving parts, as needed
- Inspect outdoor coil run and test system
- Inspect Air Handler/Elbow for Air Leaks
- Inspect Compressor (main line) contactor
- Load test (check) all applicable run capacitors
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Check drain pans
- Inspect electrical safety circuits
- Check operation of water overflow prevention switch
- And anything else necessary for a thorough inspection of your specific air conditioning system!
Looking for Appliance Repairs?
Why Choose Air Nation?
- Experience – Your heating and air conditioning system is a complex system. Properly installing and maintaining these systems is not easy. At Air Nation, heating and air conditioning is our only business – that means we can focus on providing our customers with the most up-to-date HVAC technology and products available.
- Stability – As a family-owned company, we’ll be here tomorrow to stand by what we service and sell today.
- Reputation – Air Nation Heating and Air Conditioning has built a reputation of putting the needs of our customers first every single time, delivering a greater standard of excellence. Our priority is to enhance your family’s comfort, health and safety through high-quality heating and cooling products, superior technicians and innovative technology.
- Respect for your home – When an Air Nation technician enters your home, you can be 100% confident that they'll leave your home in the same condition it was in before they arrive. To protect your floors and carpets and avoid tracking in dirt, all technicians are trained to respect your home. Rest assured, we go the extra mile to ensure that the job is done cleanly and that your property is undamaged.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – When an Air Nation Heating & Air Conditioning service technician comes to your home, he is trained to fix the problem right the first time. If you’re not happy with the quality of our work, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.
Up-Front Pricing – There are never any hidden charges or last-minute add-on fees. We charge by the job, not by the hour. And Air Nation, technicians will always tell you the price before they begin work and give you options so you can make a wise decision for you and your family.